双语美文:我是普通人,幸存者,战士
I was 27 years old;
那年我27岁
me and my spouse were leaving behind our one of the biggest ever bad times in our life.
我和妻子正从我们一生中最糟糕的一段日子中抽身出来
So,
于是
we were slowly making out our way to 2015
我们慢慢朝着2015年走去
from our bad year of 2014,
离开2014这个时运不济的年份
where we lost our newly born baby girl
这一年,我们失去了刚出生的小女儿
who was unable to survive
她没能活下来
due to Convulsion and left us alone.
死于新生儿痉挛,留下我们两个孤独的面对世界
In the beginning of 2015,
在2015年年初
we were having a good time.
我们终于过上了快乐的日子
We started to go out to meet our relatives;
我们开始出门去走亲访友
we went to Nashik, Shirdi,
我们去了印度纳西克,舍地,
Lonavala-Khandala,
肯达拉,
Pune, Sangli, Ratnagiri.
普纳,桑利和勒德纳吉旅行
As the time was passing by
时光流逝
I got a new job in the month of April 2015
2015年的四月,我有了新的工作
and I was very happy to have what I wanted.
为自己得到的一切感到高兴
I completed one month on May 24, 2015
2015年5月24号我完成了一个月的实习期
and I was planning to take one day leave on 27th May 2015
准备在2015年5月27日请一天的假
to attend my brother-in-law's wedding ceremony.
去参加我堂兄妯娌的婚礼
It was Sunday 24th of May 2015;
那是2015年的5月24日,一个周日
I was having a good time in my best friend's (Roshan Chafe) sister's post-wedding family function.
我最好的朋友邀我参加她姐姐举行婚礼后的家庭聚餐,我玩的十分开心
I was normal from the start of the day
那一天一开始我一切都很正常
but in the evening,
可是到了晚上
I was feeling very tired and weak,
我感到疲累又虚弱
I was never so much of tired and weak before.
过去我从未感觉如此疲惫又虚弱
I took a shower
我洗了澡
and went to bed for rest
上床睡觉
and when I woke up from a small power nap
小睡了一会儿之后我醒了
I was feeling the same what I was feeling before.
我感到和入睡前一样乏累
I thought
我想
it could have been because of the work I had done in the whole day.
这或许是因为我工作了一整天的缘故吧
Monday, 25th May 2015,
2015年5月25日,周日
I was feeling very weak, tired
我感到既虚弱又疲乏
and my eyes were having vision problems.
我的眼睛出现了视力问题
Since the morning I was telling my spouse
早上我告诉我的妻子
that I'm having some problem with my eyes
我的眼睛出了点问题
and headache too.
头也很痛
She was also got concerned about my health;
她也开始为我的健康状况忧心
we thought it could have been because of the yesterday's tiredness.
我们都认为,这或许就是因为昨天晚上太累了
I was having very rarely symptoms
我的身体开始出现十分罕见的病症
but couldn't think what it would be.
但我想不出自己究竟怎么了
We both thought it could be temporary
我们都认为这应该是暂时的
and then I went to drop my spouse to the railway station for office
接着我把妻子送到了火车站,让她乘火车去上班
and back home,
然后我回到家
took shower,
冲澡
had breakfast
吃早饭
and went to the office
开始工作;
I was facing difficulties in riding my CBR250R
就连骑摩托车都十分困难
due to a headache and vision problem.
因为我头很痛,视力不佳
After reaching the office;
来到办公室之后
I thought I would be fine soon,
我以为自己很快就会好起来
but still,
可是仍然
as the time was passing by
随着时间过去
my symptoms were getting worse and worse.
我的症状越来越严重
At lunch,
到了吃午饭时
I was having double vision,
我开始出现重影
my left hands little and ring fingers were numb, tingling .
我左手的小指和无名指都有些麻木刺痛
In the evening,
到了晚上
I noticed some weakness in my left leg
我发现左腿十分虚弱
and I couldn't walk easily,
我不能自如行走
I had to lock it while walking
走路的时候我不得不时常站住
In the meantime,
与此同时
My journey for survival starts on 26th May 2015.
2015年5月26日,我的求生艰途正式开始了。
NCV report came
肌电图检查报告出来了
and it says that
据报告诊断
I was correctly diagnosed with a GBS – Guillain Barre Syndrome
我被确证患有吉兰-巴雷综合症
a very rare disease in the world.
一种世界上十分罕见的病症
After 10 days of hospitalization ,
住院10天后
the time came for discharge
出院的日子到了
and I was happy to go home
我为回家感到高兴
but I could rarely move my body.
可是我几乎无法动弹
In the year of 2017,
2017年
I was stronger than the year of 2016
我的体力比2016年要好了一些
and then in February,
2月的时候
I got good news from my spouse
我的妻子告诉我一个好消息
that I am going to be a DAD.
我要成为一个父亲了
Actually,
实际上
it was not planned
这实在出乎意料
but good news comes as surprise
但好消息让人又惊又喜
and everyone wants such sweet surprise.
谁不想要这样甜美的惊喜呢
Then I got very serious about getting the job in hurry
于是我开始认真考虑在短期内找到一份工作
but anyhow was rejecting for the medical gap
但因为患病时间太长,被公司排斥
and got selected in the month of August 2017.
直到2017年8月才被聘用
I am now very much happy with my life
现在我对自己的生活感到格外满足
and happily living with my family,
一家人幸福的生活在一起
newly joined my daughter SARA
有我家的新成员,女儿Sara
and friends!!
还有我的好朋友们
This Guillain-Barre Syndrome is a scary business
吉兰-巴雷综合症是一种十分凶险的疾病
and can attack anyone,
任何人都可能感染
including children.
包括儿童
My wife, my brother, my mother,
我的妻子,兄弟,母亲
my father & sister and all the in-law's family…
父亲,还有姊妹,妻子的一众亲戚
everyone in my day-to-day life was incredible sources of strength
每天生活中与我息息相关的亲人们都成为强大的力量源泉
and inspiration.
一直激励着我
I was able to overcome incredible odds
痊愈的几率甚微,我却奇迹般的战胜了这概率
and I am now almost 100% recovered.
现在我几乎完全好了
As a GBS survivor and fighter,
作为一个吉兰-巴雷综合症幸存者和战士
I want to inspire others
我想给其他人的启示是
to live fully with a positive attitude
带着积极的心态尽情享受每一天
& never-give-up attitude towards the life.
带着永不言弃的态度面对生活
- Beauty 美丽人生 记住美妙的时刻美好的感觉
- 双语:以色列研究 中国长城并不全是用来防御
- 双语:欧洲博物馆很多文物是从非洲抢来的,非洲想要回去
- 双语:疫情之下,印度出现各种防疫智商税
- 双语阅读:必胜客和肯德基都要卖人造肉产品
- 双语美文阅读:人类首次造出六边形的盐
- 双语美文:无家可归的大学生活 是命运对我最好的赏赐
- 双语美文:深呼吸,然后相信
- 双语美文:简单的赞美 好过一切套路!
- 双语:日本陷入经济衰退了
- 双语:星巴克的瓶装星冰乐,一直被误解了
- 双语美文:有时候,快乐不必舍近求远
- 科学家创造出一种新植物,一辈子都会发光
- 双语美文:坐在我身后的那家人 谢谢你们
- 双语美文:做自己就好
- 肯德基新推出人造素食炸鸡,大受好评
- 养蜂是个不环保的产业,对人类和蜜蜂都有害
- 新研究:女人在职场中更需要被人喜欢
- 双语美文:生命是一场荣耀的冒险
- 双语美文:仰望日出的鹿
- 黄庭坚《水调歌头·游览》我欲穿花寻路 直入白云深处
- 黄庭坚《品令·茶词》恰如灯下 故人万里 归来对影
- 杜荀鹤《溪兴》山雨溪风卷钓丝 瓦瓯篷底独斟时
- 储光羲《张谷田舍》一径入寒竹 小桥穿野花
- 赵嘏《寒塘》晓发梳临水 寒塘坐见秋
- 蔡确《夏日登车盖亭》纸屏石枕竹方床 手倦抛书午梦长
- 李峤《书》河图八卦出 洛范九畴初
- 刘长卿《饯别王十一南游》长江一帆远 落日五湖春
- 韦庄《章台夜思》芳草已云暮 故人殊未来
- 卢纶《宿澄上人院》竹窗闻远水 月出似溪中
- 孟浩然《留别王侍御维》只应守寂寞 还掩故园扉
- 苏轼《南乡子·送述古》归路晚风清 一枕初寒梦不成
- 王维《木兰柴》秋山敛馀照 飞鸟逐前侣
- 王维《栾家濑》跳波自相溅 白鹭惊复下
- 苏轼《少年游·润州作代人寄远》对酒卷帘邀明月 风露透窗纱
- 苏轼《行香子·过七里濑》一叶舟轻 双桨鸿惊 水天清 影湛波平
- 王维《汉江临泛》江流天地外 山色有无中
- 柳宗元《溪居》晓耕翻露草 夜榜响溪石
- 杜牧《赠宣州元处士》蓬蒿三亩居 宽于一天下
- 项鸿祚《清平乐·池上纳凉》水天清话 院静人销夏